Corinthian Professional Services, LLC was established in September of 2015 to present to Owners an economical alternative or supplement to their in-house staffs for management of facilities projects.
The firm’s founder, Raynard O. Kearbey, has over thirty years of experience in this capacity with a Fortune 500 company – Southwestern Bell Corporation (now AT&T), a private university – Southern Methodist University, and a public university system – University of North Texas System.
Kearbey’s professional credentials include licensed as an architect in Missouri and Texas and National Council of Architectural Registration Boards certification. In addition he is a GBCI LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction. Kearbey is also a member of the American Institute of Architects.
Academic qualifications include a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Kansas State University and a Master of Science in Facility Management from Southern Methodist University. At KSU he was elected to the Tau Sigma Delta Architectural Honor Society.
His professional experience comes exclusively from representing Owners allowing him to:
• Provide and present a positive influence on the success of the project;
• Establish and mentor an open communication channel with all project stakeholders;
• Direct adherence to the project schedule and approved budget;
• Lead or assist Owners in defining their overall vision for a project;
• Lead or assist Owners in establishing their design goals for a project;
• As a team member participate in the selection of the project designer and contractor;
• Provide Owners an opinion of which construction delivery method best meets their project goals.