Learn more about our experiences and what we offer.
Corinthian Professional Services, LLC was established in September 2015 to present an economical alternative or supplement to in-house staffs for management of facilities projects. In addition, the firm offers LEED Administration on new construction projects directly to Owners, which will provide a truly independent third-party service. The firm’s founder, Raynard O. Kearbey, has over 30 years of experience in this capacity with a Fortune 500 company – Southwestern Bell Corporation (now AT&T); a private university in Dallas, Southern Methodist University; and a public university system, University of North Texas System.
Kearbey is a licensed architect in Missouri and Texas, and holds a National Council of Architectural Registration Boards certification. In addition, he is a GBCI LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD+C), is a member of the American Institute of Architects, and a contributing editor to Building A Bridge to Benefits, a book that examines why sustainability is a long-term commitment and why it promotes continuous improvement.
Academic qualifications include a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Kansas State University and a Master of Science in Facility Management from Southern Methodist University. At KSU he was elected to the Tau Sigma Delta Architectural Honor Society.
His professional experience, which comes exclusively from representing Owners, allows him to:
- Provide and present a positive influence on the success of the project
- Establish and mentor an open communication channel with all project stakeholders
- Direct adherence to the project schedule and approved budget
- Lead or assist Owners in defining their overall vision for a project
- Lead or assist Owners in establishing their design goals for a project
- Lead the team to meet the project’s sustainability goals
- As a team member participate in the selection of the project designer and contractor
- Provide Owners an opinion of which construction delivery method best meets their project goals